In our annual practicelaw survey sent last December, practicelaw users asked that we post business formation documents at practicelaw. You asked, we delivered. Eight new forms were posted last week, all relating to the formation of a limited liability company (LLC) and a professional LLC:
- Articles of Organization for LLC (BUS-301)
- Articles of Organization for Professional LLC (BUS-302)
- Resolution of Organizer of LLC in Lieu of Meeting (BUS-305)
- Organizational Resolutions of the Board of Governors of LLC Adopted In Lieu of Meeting (BUS-306)
- Articles of Amendment of Articles of LLC (BUS-310)
- Contribution Agreement (BUS-312)
- Member Control Agreement – Single Member LLC (BUS-320)
- Bylaws (Operating Agreement) of LLC (BUS-330)
These forms join the Annual Corporate Minute Checklist (JS-150) which was posted previously.
In the coming months we plan to augment the business law library with documents for a corporation, a model promissory note, and a security agreement. The drafting of these documents is already underway.
Let us know if you have suggestions for additional documents.