practicelaw.org staff continue to add new resources and update old resources. To wit:
The County Contacts list for medical assistance was updated in January, thanks to Greg Lulic at the Minnesota Department of Human Services. The list was originally posted in June 2009 and updated in 2010. Users can quickly navigate to the county in question, find the name and contact information for the person(s) in charge of clearance certificates. Of course, lists such as these are moving targets, but we do our best to get them updated periodically. If you see something needing correction, let us know.
New and Updated UCBs and ECBs were posted in January
- New Form 50.3.1 – Certificate of Translation (Minn. Stat. 507.46)
- New Form 50.3.2 – Affidavit Regarding Farm Disposal of Solid Waste (Minn. Stat. 17.135)
- Amended Form 40.5.1 – Receipt and Waiver of Mechanic’s Lien Rights
- Amended Form 40.6.1 – Notice of Lis Pendens
- Amended Form 40.6.2 Notice of Lis Pendens Foreclosure of Mechanic’s Lien
New Federal Tax Committee Updates were posted each month thanks to the MSBA’s Probate & Trust Law Section.
Coming soon – We are working on a set of organizational business forms which will be posted in phases starting in March. Staff have also been working on additional Jump Start At-A-Glance resources, primarily mind maps which visually depict an overview of an issue or area of law. Last Friday we posted on the solo small list serv to solicit member donations of checklists as they have proven to be a popular resource. Lastly we are in the process of reviewing practicelaw’s family law resources.
If you have suggestions, comments, donations please let us know.